Also I got this fab Breville Twin Motor Hand and Stand Mixer! Here is the recipe for these scrumptious Easter treats!
Today, I thought I would show you all how to make these famous Creme Egg Brownies! I have made them a few times before and they are really easy, and pain-free! Now, having this nifty tool of a Breville Twin Motor Hand and Stand Mixer it makes this process even easier, cutting down time and ensuring the mix is perfectly done. This is the first Stand mixer I have owned and I’m so thrilled! Not the Kitchen aid I desire but sadly I can’t afford one! So for £46.50 I am pleased with my budget stand mixer 🙂
Cadbury’s Creme Egg Brownie Recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 160c and grease a 20cm square baking tin.
2. Melt the butter and dark chocolate together either in the microwave or in a bowl over hot water.
3. Break 3 large eggs into a large bowl and tip in 275g of golden caster sugar. With an electric mixer on maximum speed, whisk the eggs and sugar until they look thick and creamy, like a milkshake! This can take 3-8 minutes. TIP, you’ll know its ready when the mixture becomes pale and about double it’s original volume.
4. Pour the cooled chocolate mixture over the eggy mousse, then gently fold together.
5. Hold a sieve over the bowl of eggy chocolate mixture and sift the cocoa and flour mixture, shaking the sieve from side to side, to cover the top evenly. Gently, fold in the mixture.
6. Pour into the baking tin and cook for 15 minutes then take it our of the oven and gently press the Cadbury’s Crème Egg halves into the mix spacing them apart evenly. Put back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes.
7. Leave to cool before removing from the tin and cutting.