It must be about a year now since I ordered my last Degustabox! I loved my box last time round (which is in a previous post) and don’t know why I ever stopped. Today I received my September box which I got super cheap thanks to a new customer discount. So let’s see what’s inside…
1. 2x Reese’s RRP £1.70
2. Mallow & Marsh Raspberry Marshmallow Box RRP £2
3. Maynards Wine Gums RRP £1.50
4. Bassets Jelly Babies RRP £1.50
5. The Olive Shop Olive Oil RRP £5
6. 2x The Good Cider (Apple & Peach) RRP £3
7. Kent’s Kitchen Spicy Szechuan Posh Noodles RRP £1.85
8. 2x Up & Go Drinks RRP £1.39 (+ 2x 50p OFF Coupons)
9. Complete Energy Bites RRP £4.49
10. Sweet Sally Tea RRP £2.40
RRP Total £24.83
Paid £4.99 (Introductory price normally £12)
You can grab your first box for £4.99 instead of £12 by visiting Degustabox here.
I absolutely love that it includes coupons, recipe’s and with a massive potential to save £20 on your first box it is any money saver’s heaven! This month is filled with lots of sweet things and alcohol, it is nice to treat yourself every now and again but I personally prefer the month’s were you get more cooking ingredients. This means I can be more creative with my cooking and try new products. I’ve really enjoyed this month’s box and reviewing it so I think I may stick to my subscription for a few more months 🙂 Let me know in the comments below if you have tried Degustabox UK before and your thoughts?