After my 21st yesterday, I decided to compile a list for you all on how to make your special day FREE! Most restaurants you sign up to will send you FREE items to claim for your Birthday also some shops for example I got 10% off Monsoon and £10 off Body Shop online. Make sure you take ID with you as you probably will be asked and remember to enjoy your FREEBIES on your Birthday!
– Love Your Body (Body Shop Card) – 10% off all year round, £5 FREE credit to spend instore on your Birthday month. Collect stamps to get £5 to spend in store every 5 stamps e.t.c.
– ELC Big Birthday Club – 20% Voucher plus extras
– Geoffrey’s Birthday Club (Toys R Us) – £5 Voucher (Sign Up to Toys R Us Gold Card)
– Space.nk – Sign up to they’re N.dulge rewards club and receive a FREE gift on your Birthday http://uk.spacenk.com/NDULGE.html
– Matalan – You must be a member of the rewards card pick up a FREE Discount code on your Birthday https://www.matalancard.co.uk/
– Benefit Brow Bar- Go to your nearest Benefit Brow Bar within 4 weeks of your Birthday by showing your Debenhams beauty reward card and receive a FREE Brow wax! – http://bit.ly/1ufDnoJ
– Beefeater Grill – Free Main Meal (Sign up to reward scheme)
– Brewers Fayre- Free Meal with purchase of another (Cheapest is FREE, Sign up to Bonus Club)
– Ed’s Diner- FREE Milkshake on your Birthday (Free burger, chicken burger or hot dog when you sign up)
– Fayre & Square – FREE Bottle of Wine (Sign up to newsletter, also £5 voucher for signing up)
– Frankie & Benny’s – FREE Main Meal
– Harvester – FREE Super Sundae (Sign up to the Newsletter) http://www.harvester.co.uk/signup/
– Hungry Horse- FREE Drink (Sign Up for Newsletter)
– Marston’s FREE Drink (Sign up to newsletter)
– Pizza Express – FREE Prosecco
– TGI Fridays Various FREE items (Sign up to newsletter)
– Subway – (Loyalty Card) FREE Cookie (Valid for 28 Days)
So you’ve gone away for a Birthday get-away and your on a budget so here is what to do for FREE in the daytime! I’ve taken London as an example as this is what I did. Just do a quick search on Google for what is FREE in your local area or wherever you are visiting.
Natural History Museum – http://www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/place/427179-natural-history-museum
Science Museum – http://www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/place/52747-science-museum
British Museum – http://www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/place/285709-british-museum
Museum of London – http://www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/place/97363-museum-of-london
Victoria & Albert Museum – http://www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/place/209165-victoria-and-albert-museum
National Gallery – http://www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/place/427197-national-gallery
National Maritime Greenwich Museum – http://www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/place/450869-national-maritime-museum-greenwich
Saatchi Gallery – http://www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/place/607378-saatchi-gallery
Bank of England Museum – http://www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/place/611007-bank-of-england-museum
Deen City Farm and Riding School – http://www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/place/193228-deen-city-farm-and-riding-school
Mudchute Farm and Park – http://www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/place/98029-mudchute-farm-and-park
Newham City Farm – http://www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/place/285599-newham-city-farm
The list really does go on but I didn’t want to bore you all! There are so many great FREEBIES out there for your Birthday and celebrating in general. Most importantly anything you do spend out on make sure the other half covers it, to make your day truly FREE!