So today I am lucky enough to be reviewing two of Latest in Beauty’s best selling monthly boxes.
Latest In Beauty give you the chance to try all the latest beauty products and brands on the market for a fraction of their normal retail price. Once you’ve tried it and if you like it, you can then take advantage of some of they’re exclusive offers and discounts when buying the full sized product. They have got 2 tailored services just to fit your needs; LIB Collections and Build Your Own Box. The best part is, there is no subscription fee; you can choose exactly what you want to try and when you want to try it.
Many monthly beauty boxes (Glossybox, Birchbox) you must subscribe each month which I always find really frustrating as your paying £12+ for one good box one month and other month’s you receive rubbish samples. Another great benefit of Latest in Beauty are that you tend to recieve more full size products and decent samples instead of the tiny one use samples in other boxes. I will be reviewing ‘The Beauty Bible loves box’ & ‘Hip & Healthy Summer Glow Box’.
Created by Sarah Stacey & Josphine Fairley (http://beautybible.com/) these boxes often feature in the press, these two lovely bloggers have created a fabulous beauty blogging website for all ages and now exclusively create a box for Latest In Beauty. The box retails at £19.95 plus P+P. This is a little higher than I would normally be prepared to pay for as beauty box, but upon unveiling the beautifully wrapped package I could see why I would pay more! The contents look very inviting and I am excited to try the beauty products as I have heard great things. They claim the products are worth over £80 inside the box so let’s put that to the test!
– Pitrok Crystal Deodorant Wipes (20 wipes) RRP £1.99
– Bellápierre Volumizing Mascara in black (9ml) RRP £19.99
– Crabtree & Evelyn Verbena & Lavender Hand Therapy (25g) RRP £5
– Dr Organic Dead Sea Mineral Bio-Plasma Mud Mask (100ml) RRP £7.99
– Essential Care Creamy Coconut Cleanser (30ml) RRP £6
– John Masters Organics Lavender Rosemary Shampoo (30ml) £4.18
– John Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler (30ml) £4.18
– RITUALS Miracle Scrub Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba Ultra Softening Hand Scrub (75ml) £11.50
Total for all correct sizes: £60.83
So paying £19.95 for £60 worth of beauty products is a great bargain! Plus if you don’t like the content in that month’s box you don’t have to receive, simply wait till next month for the products you want to try and will use. All products come with discount codes for when you want to purchase full size products.
Sadie Macleod of Hip & Healthy has teamed up with Latest In Beauty once again to bring you beauty, health and nutritious delights and to keep you glowing all summer long. This box costs £16.95 + P+P, this a little cheaper and again comes with no subscription. Upon opening I felt some of the contents were aimed at a slightly older audience as many of the products were for 30+ and anti-aging products. It also comes with a handy information booklet on how to use the products and healthy recipes to try. This box is full to the brim of goodies and got me very excited to try the treats included. Latest In Beauty claim this Summer Glow box has contents worth £100 so let’s once again put it to the test!
– James Read Sleep Mask Tan (25ml) £20
– Melvita Rose Extraordinary Water (25ml) £4.25
– Green People, Sun Lotion SPF 15 with Tan Accelerator (20ml) £3
– Inner Me Daily 4 Me The Hectic Years 30+ (4 week supply) £30
– Moa The Green Balm (15ml) £4.10
– Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm (4.25g) £2.89
– Archeia Minerals for Hair Skin and Nails (7.5 days supply) £5.70
– Ohso Good for you Chocolate (2x bars) £1.14
– Nailberry Nail Polish (15ml) £13.50
– Salt Resort Wear £20 Voucher
Total for all correct sizes: £104.58
Again, paying £16.95 for products worth over £104 is a fab price to pay especially if you find products you become loyal to and will reuse. All products come with discount codes for when you want to purchase full size products.
Latest In Beauty are offering Extreme Couponing and Deals UK an exclusive discount code: excoupuk this will give you FREE Delivery on the Hip & Healthy Box.