This week Queen’s I thought I’d do something a little different here on my blog! This week I celebrate my 27th year on this Earth and I felt like sharing a post this week with 27 things I’ve learned in 27 years to inspire you and share some pearls of wisdom I’ve picked up along the way.
My 27 Things
1. That everything happens for a reason – It truly does Queen, although you may feel at the time that things feel unfair or ‘why’ is this happening to you – hindsight is a beautiful thing. Look back through your life and I’m sure can agree everything happens for a reason and is either a blessing or a lesson.
2. True happiness and fulfillment is an inside job – Oh boy this is a good one to learn so many seek manifestations and happiness outside of themselves, they’re missing the whole point. This was something I learned along my Positively Wealthy journey that I could manifest everything under the sun, but none of them would fill the void in me. I had to do that inner work and find happiness within myself first to truly appreciate those things and keep them in my life.
3. That the ‘work’ never stops we continue to learn throughout our lives – Yass another one which I think we all would have loved to have learned at the beginning of our journeys. You will continue to learn until your last breath here on this earth, but have fun with the inner work it doesn’t have to be serious all of the time.
4. That when I’m passionate about something the Universe conspires to make it happen – I felt gutted when I left school with only a few GCSE’s and still to this day I don’t have a Maths GCSE (I failed it 3 times!). Yet what I’ve found in adult life is that when I’m truly passionate about a topic and do a course in it I have no problem what so ever passing with flying colours and even got a Distinction in my most recent training!
5. That my intuition is always right – Oh yes, I was always told that I was psychic and over the last few years my intuition has gone from strength to strength. Today, I don’t doubt anything my intuition tells me. We all have this ability within us it’s just a case of strengthening it like a muscle over time.
6. Change is the only constant we have – Nothing ever stays the same and it’s something I had to grasp, that everything is always changing and that’s a positive thing don’t fear it!
7. That I can in fact write books – Again I walked away with a C in English and always thought I’d need a ghostwriter to write my books as I could barely string a sentence together. Well, here I am two bestselling books later which were fully written by myself and they’re not too shabby!
8. That fun and joy are the ultimate creators – Oh yes when you can feel fun and joy in everything you do, you can bet abundance and your desires will closely follow.
9. The Universe is always there for us – It sure is Queen and it’s always working to bring us whatever is for our highest good.
10. If it’s not okay then it’s not the end – A great quote from a dear friend which I always hold close to me, if things aren’t okay or you don’t feel peace – it’s not the end.
11. Inner Child Work can solve many of our issues – A great lesson over the last few years for me is how important our Inner Child is and how this is the secret to feeling great and manifesting abundance.
12. There is so much beauty in the present moment – Gosh the best lesson, the present moment. All we ever have is the present moment Queen and it’s a beautiful moment. Ground yourself into the present moment and cherish today. Today is where the power lies and where magic can be created.
13. We call in manifestations long before we consciously think about them – Yass one thing I’ve learned is how my desires have been searching for me long before I consciously called them in my life. It’s funny how the Universe is always leaving breadcrumbs and when you look back you can see how everything was leading up this moment.
14. Celebration is so important – Cherish all the amazing things you’ve done already Queen, don’t turn your life into one big checklist. You’re doing great, celebrate your awesomeness, and the fact you’re here after everything.
15. Money can’t buy you happiness – It really can’t. Yes, it can buy you financial freedom and nice stuff but energy and emotions are the true currency of the Universe.
16. Your version of wealth may not be society’s version – Nope! My version of wealth is actually completely different and this is what I learned along my Positively Wealthy journey. Don’t let society or anyone tell you what you should or shouldn’t be doing.
17. What is meant for you will never pass you by – Never ever Queen. All you have to be is you to receive your desires.
18. Even in the darkest of moments, we can find hope – I’ve had two big awakenings now and I’m sure I’ll continue to find new versions of myself as I progress through this life. Hope is always there we just have to choose to see it, never give up the light always returns and you will feel happy again.
19. The Universe always knows best – This is why it’s important to say ‘this or something better for the highest good of all’. The Universe always knows what’s best for you even before you do, trust rejection it’s divine redirection.
20. Nothing can truly be taken only transformed – The Universe doesn’t take things away from us, it simply gives us the opportunity to uplevel and receive something even more aligned and transformed into our life.
21. The importance of standing in your power and choosing your life – You are the author of our life make sure you can say you chose this life and your surroundings. Stand in your power Queen and love yourself.
22. Life goes pretty quickly so make it count – Don’t let time pass you by waiting for something good to happen make today good, because as we know the years fly by. Don’t put things off make every day count.
23. Not everyone is going to ‘vibe’ you and that’s okay – You’re not going to be everyone’s cup of tea and that’s okay because your limited edition Queen and you’ve got to protect your energy and your time for the good eggs who matter.
24. Kindness is key – Do everything with kindness, we need more kindness in the world.
25. If it’s not going to matter in five years don’t let it consume you – A classic one but so true, feel what you need to feel, and of course witness your emotions. But don’t allow yourself to get stuck in that place tune into your knowing and the truth and proceed from there.
26. We have an incredible spirit team always willing to help us – Always. All we have to do is call on them, they want to help and support you Queen. Open up that conversation with them.
27. Nothing before it’s time – This is a quote I’ve carried with me for years and even had tattooed on me. Nothing before it’s time Queen and trust in that perfect timing – it’s happening.
“You’re not going to be everyone’s cup of tea and that’s okay because your limited edition Queen and you’ve got to protect your energy and your time for the good eggs who matter.”
I hope you’ve enjoyed this blog post and it’s given you some great tips and advice to inspire you this week! Don’t forget my NEW book Positively Wealthy is out now and available to buy worldwide! Positively Wealthy is a 33-day guide to manifesting sustainable wealth and abundance in all areas of your life. When you order a copy you can also get a FREE 90-minute Manifestation Masterclass worth £33 absolutely FREE on wealth and finding fulfilment in the now. You can find out more information on the book and how to order here. As always please do let me know your thoughts on this blog post in the comments section down below. I hope you have a safe and nurturing week whatever you’re up to and I’m sending you all lots of love xx