Within 2 weeks of getting the Heart Edition I’ve accidentally ordered yet another Latest In Beauty Box! The Glamour Edition’s are always jam packed with Beauty Bargains so I really couldn’t resist indulging in the latest Summer Edition.
This month’s products are…
– Vita Liberata Trystal Minerals – RRP £35
– Nails Inc Gel Effect (Uptown) – RRP £15
– Pixi Glow Tonic 15ml £6
– L’occitane Shampoo & Conditioner 35ml – £6
– Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon – £8
– Caudalie Divine Oil 15ml – £8
– Balance Me Super Toning Body Polish 50ml – £7
– Seekers of the Sun Luxury Temporary Tattoos – £10
– Eucerin Sun Fluid 50ml – £11.25
RRP Total £106.25!
This really shocked me at how quickly this total accumulated and once again am happy I’ve grabbed some beauty bargains at a fraction of the price. I love trying new products so that’s why I love investing in boxes which are really worth your money. I promise my next Blog post will be on something other than beauty boxes!
I do love some of the products included in this Summer Edition but I won’t be using them all so a great excuse for Mum to benefit from trying some new products!