Once again I’ve found myself purchasing yet another Latest In Beauty Special Edition Beauty Box and this time it’s in collaboration with Heart Radio to bring the best beauty essentials all in one affordable box. The main attraction I feel to Latest In Beauty boxes is there is no subscription, you simply buy them as and when you feel like it and also they give you a full low down of the products before on the website.
So let’s take a look in this month’s Box and see whether it really does live up to the contents worth over £70 statement!
1. Nails Inc Gel Effect – Hyde Park Place 8ml (£15)
2. Kneipp Devil’s Claw Herbal Bath 20ml (£7.50)
3. Green People Sun Lotion SPF15 with Tan Accelerator 20ml (£11.70)
4. bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Sample (FREE)
5. Philosophy Cleanser 30ml (£6)
6. Wild About Beauty Eyeshadow 2.5g (£13)
7. Vichy Idealia Life Serum 3ml (£3)
8. Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels 1 pair (£5)
9. Dove Youthful Vitality Shampoo & Conditioner 50ml (£3)
10. Balance Me Radiance Face Mask 30ml (£12)
11. Le Couvent des Minimes Cloisters Hand Cream 25ml (£3)
12. Amie Hydrating Daily Moisturiser 100ml (£6.50)
13. Face Cloth Matrix APA (£1.99)
Total – £87.69
So that’s £17 more than they originally suggest! I am more than chuffed to have £87.69 worth of goodies for £13.50, you can buy your box here and don’t forget to use the code HELLO10 to take off 10%. Once again Latest In Beauty has smashed my expectations of a Budget Beauty Subscription box. Let me know what you
think of this month’s special edition in the comments below.