Many of you have been asking for examples or templates, of what I use when emailing Companies to get Coupons so here are Coupon Queen’s Top Tips!
Start by selecting your favorite products you use week in week out find the email address, phone number or address and contact them:
– Always look at the brand (Sure, Lynx, Comfort all are Unilever so don’t keep contacting the same company!)
– Address them professionally (To Whom It May Concern e.t.c)
– Most Contact forms online ask for address and contact details if this doesn’t include the option make sure to put your details at the bottom.
When writing your email sound enthusiastic, and preach how loyal you have been to the brand. I tend to write mini reviews on how I love the product, how it’s the only brand I can use with my sensitive skin e.t.c
– Upon ending the letter include something along the lines of you would love to try more products in the range or be able to stock up but you find some products can be expensive (you can ask for coupons directly but this will work for some and not for others)
– Include your name and address at the bottom
And wait for your reply! This method doesn’t guarantee Coupons but it’s all about who is reading the email on the other side if there feeling generous enough. If you get a Thank You email or a No just try again on a different email address and word it a bit differently.
Good Luck Everyone and let us know if your successful or have any top tips!