This week I thought I’d create a fun little blog post all designed to help you reflect on 2020 and to help you get clear about your direction moving forwards as we enter 2021. So I hope you enjoy these journaling prompts and have lots of fun exploring these.
If you haven’t done journaling before then all you need is a snazzy notebook and a pen! I would also schedule some time out of your day to really focus on these and be present with them so that you can give this exploration the time and energy it deserves from you. Journaling can be done in so many ways and there isn’t really a right or wrong here it’s what works for you and what you feel called to do. Journaling can be great for exploring your emotions and feelings and helping you to get clarity too. So sit back, grab a cup of your favourite hot drink and get comfy as you have fun with these journaling prompts Queen.
These journaling prompts are designed to help you get clear on your direction moving forwards and your focuses as we close up the year. 2020 has certainly been a year that we will never forget so as we have six weeks left of this historic year I thought this was the perfect time for us all to reflect upon the blessings, lessons, and change that has happened this year.
- What has been my biggest lesson this year?
- What has been my biggest achievement/success this year?
- What is one thing I’d like to improve in 2021?
- How can I focus on self-love/self-care more over the next few months?
- What is one thing I feel called to do before the end of 2020?
- What will my mantra for 2021 be? (This can be a word or an affirmation)
- What has been the biggest blessing this year which didn’t feel like it at the time?
- Who am I as a person as I move towards 2021? (What are your core values, likes/dislikes etc)
- What are my focuses or intentions for the next year?
- How can I take inspired action to make these happen? (What are your commitments to yourself)
- How can I invite the energy of reset into my life as I move into this new year?
I hope you’ve enjoyed this blog post and it’s given you some great tips and tools to inspire you this week and please do let me know how you get on with these journaling prompts! Don’t forget my brand NEW money and manifesting journal ‘The Positively Wealthy Journal’ is available for pre-order now worldwide from anywhere that sells books and is being released on the 8th December! The Positively Wealthy Journal is a separate product but also linked to my bestselling book Positively Wealthy. It’s a money and Law of Attraction journal designed to be used over a 12-month period to help you manifest your financial and manifestation goals. When you pre-order a copy you can also get my Manifesting & Abundance meditation worth £22 absolutely FREE! You can find out more information on the journal and how to order here. As always please do let me know your thoughts on this blog post in the comments section down below. I hope you have a positive and abundant week whatever you’re up to and I’m sending you all lots of love xx